It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Arthritis Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2013, 05:45 PM   #1
(female)

sammi3 HB User
supplement called Kaprex

A little background of myself. I started to have thumb pain in both hands about a year ago. I went to a hand surgeon who x-rayed both thumbs, and said it was basal joint arthritis. He discussed surgery, without really getting into some other options. First off, I'm in my early thirties with a 3 year old, and a husband who is going to have major foot surgery this summer. I have many other health problems that at times are more concerning than the thumbs, but now a year later I feel horrible. They become very painful at times, and I need to be very "hands" on with my daughter. Just opening something for her is a chore, plus getting her dressed, giving her baths, etc.... I've already had 3 knee surgeries, and two foot procedures in the last 3 years. I really did not want to have another surgery so soon. I have read all about chondritin, glucosimine, etc...and have taken them over the years for my bladder disease that I have. I heard of a supplement called Kaprex, not sure if anybody knows about it.

Last edited by Administrator; 01-18-2013 at 01:40 AM.

The following user gives a hug of support to sammi3:
evangeline74 (01-20-2013)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply