It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Arthritis Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2013, 10:35 PM   #1
(female)

happening HB User
life expectancy for patients with Psoriatic arthritis

hi every one,

I would appreciate any information if anyone is aware of the current data,

My question is what is the life expectancy of these patients.

I have Psoritis since infancy and nail problems since I was 10. In pain all the time but coping. I feel I am only young but have had these symptoms for over 40 year and now I am just so so tired all the time and find it hard to do the simplest things.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-24-2013, 06:30 PM   #2
(female)

studey2 HB User
Re: life expectancy for patients with Psoriatic arthritis

I think it is like all arthritis..Some can be more painful and crippling than others..But from what my rhuemy said to me..I have PsA for 5 years (maybe longer who knows ) What we are trying to stave off is me being in a wheel chair way before my time..And the crippling of my feet and hands and other joints that are involved..So far 18 months MTX -nomore for awhile !! And 1 month of enbrel - none ever - allergic reaction. Just taking a break for the time being , just trying to control my pain and symptoms at the moment..But if you think you have this PaS, You should get a Rhuemy and get checked out. They usually are pretty good about bllod work and alot of ex-rays and lots of test..God bless, Cindy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply