HealthBoards

HealthBoards (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Asperger's Syndrome (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/aspergers-syndrome/)
-   -   Abuse of someone w/Asperger's syndrome & "EMF" sesitivity. (http://www.healthboards.com/boards/aspergers-syndrome/831905-abuse-someone-w-aspergers-syndrome-emf-sesitivity.html)

Kilari 01-18-2011 06:13 PM

Abuse of someone w/Asperger's syndrome & "EMF" sesitivity.

Can someone please help me, I am an individual with the combination of "Asperger's syndrome & "EMF" sesitivity." Because I am 'leagally' diagnosed as "mentally disabled," no one in the legal profession will give me the 'time of day.' A new, not 'publically known' therapy has been developed for individuals like myself, however, I neither requested, nor did I ever appear in a court of law via summoms stating that I was under 'court order' to participate in this 'medical study.' Is there anyone who can tell me how to "free" myself from these individuals.

Listener52 01-29-2011 01:38 AM

Re: Abuse of someone w/Asperger's syndrome & "EMF" sesitivity.

[QUOTE=Kilari;4664233]Can someone please help me, I am an individual with the combination of "Asperger's syndrome & "EMF" sesitivity." Because I am 'leagally' diagnosed as "mentally disabled," no one in the legal profession will give me the 'time of day.' A new, not 'publically known' therapy has been developed for individuals like myself, however, I neither requested, nor did I ever appear in a court of law via summoms stating that I was under 'court order' to participate in this 'medical study.' Is there anyone who can tell me how to "free" myself from these individuals.[/QUOTE]
I don't understand your post. Is someone saying that you have to go through this therapy? Who are you trying to free yourself from? The lawyers? A doctor?

Kilari 02-01-2011 07:41 AM

Hello 'Listener 52',

Thank you for responding to my request, however, please understand that I cannot respond to your 'inquiry' as openly as I would like, and I ask that you note that being one with 'asperger's syndrome' that I do not lie. The source of the 'abuse' I cannot "identify," however, it is my belief that the 'theraputic process' of which I am a 'victim' is a "crime of conviengence." By this I mean that, 1) the unique composition of my multiple disabilities made me one of the 'optimal canidates as a 'test subject' for this process, and 2) the medical professional that made it possible for me to be 'drafted' into this study was able to do so, because they must have a 'financial stake' in the board approval of this 'process' and with their signature on a 'legal document' able to side step the legal requirement that necessitated my being present during whatever 'hearing' that took place. In a 'nutshell,' this "process" is basically designed to 'block and inhibit' anyone's sensitivity to ambient emfs. And that is the least of what these individuals are able to achive through this process. I wish I could say more, but I have already been warned of 'possible retaliation' for seeking help and advocacy on my behalf. But, I do know that I am not the only 'victim' of this "process", for I have witness the evolution of this 'therapy' from my 'induction' to the 'fine-tuning' and streamlining of their utilization. In response to your 'inquiry' regarding an attorney, these individuals easily exploit the 'legal communities' bais toward the 'disabled' and our lack of 'sufficent funds' to cover the filing fees needed to hunt down the legal record that allows this "atrocity" to continue unabated.

hagood 02-20-2011 04:46 PM

most states have a local protection and advocacy office for clients. I am a case manager for individuals with developmental and intellectual disorders as well as traumatic brain injuries. Protection and Advocacy may be very helpful. In Kentucky you are set up with either an advocate or a lawer free of charge. It sounds to me like you are also being exploited by "being a test subject". Do you yourself have a case manager? If so contact them as well. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Kali333 02-20-2011 05:36 PM

Kilari,

I see you are in Arizona.
Why don't you contact the Arizona Center for Disability Law.
Their website says they are "for protection and advocacy".
As the above poster stated, this is probably what you need right now.
If they can't help you, they can no doubt refer you to someone who can.
In the meantime, if you feel threatened, please try the police again.
If you tell them someone's threatening, abusing, or coercing you, they have no choice but to help, regardless of your handicap. Just make sure to speak plainly and simply, so that they can understand what you're telling them. If they refuse to help you, then contact the media.

Good luck.