It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Asperger's Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2011, 05:10 PM   #1
(female)

AngelBubbles HB User
Scared about my Future?

I have Asperger's Syndrome. My mom, and grandmother has it, but not as much as mine and my uncles. (all on my mom's side of the family) I just found out I had it 4 days ago (Tuesday) I knew I had SOMETHING 'different' with me, but I just didn't know what it was. Well, now I know I only found out I had it was me and my uncle were almost EXACTLY alike.

He was my favourite uncle, because he knew what i was going through, He didn't know he had it until he raped me. He went to jail, and now he's in a mental hospital. They told him he had asperger's syndrome. Since I was so much alike him, I went to the doctors to see, and I was.

My uncle was a pedophile. He was 32 when he raped me the end of August 2010 (I was 14) He had dreams of killing young girls, between the ages 10-16, and raping their dead bodies. I didn't think he'd actually do anything, because thay're just dreams, but he did.

People with asperger's syndrome have obsessions. Mine is Hitler, and everything involving him (World Wars, Germany, Jewish people, Soldiers, and sometimes death). He was obsessed with Jason from Friday the 13th. Now he's in a mental hospital.

Since he had those dreams, and I have dreams about being a Nazi, and killing a lot of people and animals, Do you think I will actually kill something, or end up in a mental hospital too?

* * E D I T ! * *

Before he ''did anything'' He said to me "Don't end up as bad as me" What does that mean and how can I not be like him anymore? </3

He was an alcoholic too if that makes a difference, I hate drinking.

Last edited by AngelBubbles; 06-04-2011 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Forgot something :)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-05-2011, 05:20 PM   #2
(female)

mscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB Usermscat40 HB User
Re: Scared about my Future?

Your Uncle has made horrible choices in his life. He is in a mental hospital probably because the court found that he was unfit to stand trial. I just wanted to let you know that what your uncle has done does NOT have anything to do wit Asperger's disorder. This type of behaviors are more like a sociopath.. He may have both though. Asperger's main struggles are social , making it difficult to have friendshhips or relationships. In Asperger's their is no delay in language, and they tend to be very bright people. The obsessions and narrow thinking are found in both autism and Asperger's. Those are hall mark features.
A person always has a choice in what she or he decides to do. You are not destined to repeat your uncles bad decisions. He did wha the did now he is locked up where he ought to be. If someone is a danger to society then they lose their freedom. This is not a reflection upon you. You are your own person. Your not the same as your uncle. You know right from wrong.

Closed Thread