It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Asperger's Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2011, 05:42 PM   #1
(male)

VictorS HB User
How are my future prospects?

Hello everyone,

My name is Victor, I am 17 years old and live in the Netherlands and "suffer" from Asperger - at least, that is what a lot of mental doctors told me. I am overly intelligent, after running tests for 2 days the doctors were able to tell me I have an IQ of 140. I qualify for the highest grade of education in the Netherlands (in English). I know alot of people who I can hang out with, and I have a close to legendary reputation at my school (I cant stand unfairness, I dont see some teachers as superiors). 5 girls asked me for dates already, but somehow i failed to notice. I used to sit next to a girl who would stroke my legs during the whole lesson, but I failed to see it like this: she seemed to like me very much.

The best friend I have is someone I have known for years. He is a casual soft-drug user and so am I.

I was offered a job at a nearby lawyers office, after doing a 2 day educational program where I would stick to the boss of the office for 2 days.

People tell me I have a silver tongue.

I am 1.83, dark wavy hair and blue eyes. My teeth are white and positioned correctly - after spending 40 hours in the dentists chair.

My hobbys are gaming. I play a lot of World of Warcraft. I am unemployed and make some money trading stocks, currently on Octoplus - IEX.

People tell me I argue too much. One of those people is my stepfather who seems to think I dont know anything, because "youre only 17 years old and all you do is play games anyways". Many times he thinks he knows more about the internet then I do, he seems to think that newspapers and books are the only objects containing any truth. He rarely uses the internet himself. That kind of people ******* **** me off bigtime, and this is usally gets me into trouble.

Im quite a fighter having 3 older brothers, I stand for my opinion and I am able to express it.

I am only wondering about one thing: How do you people think my future prospects are? My parents always sketch them very negatively and are in no way supportive. I am rarely rewarded for anything, neither financially (my parents are millionaires) or socially. I fjnd my stepfather childish, as he is never willing to discuss anything with me, it always ends up with: stop being rude or we (i) will cut your internet off! Even when I know he knows I am right he is not willing to submit and admit he was mistaken.

Thanka for reading, i hope to see a response soon!

Last edited by VictorS; 07-23-2011 at 05:45 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-27-2011, 05:43 PM   #2
(female)

angrygrr HB User
Re: How are my future prospects?

What was your issue?

Old 08-30-2011, 06:09 AM   #3
(male)

Seeking Sunrise HB UserSeeking Sunrise HB UserSeeking Sunrise HB UserSeeking Sunrise HB UserSeeking Sunrise HB User
Re: How are my future prospects?

Considering how awesome you described yourself, I'd say you have quite a bright future. When girls stroke your legs, you should stroke their legs too. Sooner or later, you are going to do that.

A word to the wise though:

1. good opportunities dry up through your 20s and suddenly you feel old, even though you haven't done much.

2. girls will actually get less interested in you over time and those opportunities to meet them will arrive less and less frequently, and because you won't even have a huge libido by then, you sort of won't care that your opportunities are drifting away.

3. there is subtle language that people use to avoid annoying other people all the time, unintentionally. It will help you to pick up this language over the years, if you keep in mind how easily people get ****** off by each other's annoying words and actions. When you realize that people have a short fuse, then you can pick better ways of putting things.

Anyway, good luck with your awesome life as a genius and polygamist.

Closed Thread