It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Asperger's Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2012, 11:25 AM   #1
(male)

Manners1994 HB User
Lightbulb Do I suffer from Fatigue?

Well where to start off. I'm 18 & Have recently been diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome. I left school about roughly a year ago and since then I have been mostly staying at home. Sometimes I work in my families shop behind the cash register but for no more than 4 hours in a 12 hour running day.

I don't drink much water & I don't exercise at all. I often miss Breakfast because I feel a bit 'Sick' in the mornings. But I usually have something in the afternoon or evening.

My mind races a lot & constantly thinks about random and irrational things. I feel quite depressed at times because I keep on thinking about times something negative has happened and constantly fixates on them and plays it again & again in my mind which emotionally almost cripples me at times - But I never remember positive moments. (For example i'll remember the girl who insulted my physical appearance but not the one who praised me and said I have a nice smile. I'll remember the people who have called me retarded or stupid but not those who have called me exceptionally intelligent).

I constantly feel tired all the time. My mind can't focus on anything. I feel really sleepy and feel like going to bed. My body aches constantly in particular the soles of my feet and my nose. I can't breath properly. Even if I have slept the right amount of hours I still feel very, very tired.

So that's about it guys. What could my problem be health wise? The only thing which keeps me awake is energy drinks with Taurine like Red Bull - I have to have like 2 or 3 cans and I am extremely sharp/alert when I have them. But it seems to cause only more problems and wear me down. [/B]

Last edited by mod85; 09-30-2012 at 03:36 PM.

The following user gives a hug of support to Manners1994:
melody1 (10-01-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-02-2012, 05:36 PM   #2
(male)

RickinOH HB User
Re: Do I suffer from Fatigue?

Sounds like you have an anxiety disorder at the least.

But your tiredness sounds like Sleep Apnea. See a doctor and get a diagnosis and some treatment. Good luck.

Reply Reply