It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Asperger's Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2013, 10:00 PM   #1
(female)

Calismama3310 HB User
Worried And Curious

My niece turned 3 in November and I really think she may have Asperges. Idk how to find out and I'm afraid to bring it up to my sister bc like most moms, she brushes it off. So, maybe I'm looking too far into things, but here are some of the things that make me wonder about my niece. She has an amazing vocabulary and is super intelligent. She is three, like I said, but can easily be on a 5 year old level as far as speech. In fact, she could be well above that with some of the things she says and the way she understands in depth concepts. She also has a tendency to lie. She will blame things other children and then immediately admit to lying. She can't stand for things to be out of order. She doesn't sleep or adjust to the smallest changes. She doesn't know how to control her voice. She is always very loud when she's talking. Also, when she does certain things as a part of her schedule, she has to be doing a sort of ocd ritual. For example, when she has her chocolate milk before bed, she has to have someone beside her and rub their arm in the same constant motion in the exact same spot. She will get very upset over the slightest changes. She is very OCD and gets easily irritated. She can't be still or control herself when you tell her to calm down and is constantly destroying things without feeling as though it is wrong. Idk much else as she lives hours away, but I really think it is much more than just being super smart and hyper. Any ideas or

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply