It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Asthma Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2005, 10:08 AM   #1
(female)

Jiloa HB User
Question Best Place to Live?

Howdy!

I live in Wisconsin. With my asthma getting a lot worse, along with arthritis and fibroymalgia, I think I may need to move one day to some place that does not have such harsh cold winters, damp springs, and humid summers.

Has anyone moved, and noticed a drastic improvement (or worsening) of their asthma?

Have a great day.....breathe well

Old 03-23-2005, 03:04 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Howitt44 HB User
Re: Best Place to Live?

I do know that most asthma sufferers are bothered by cold windy weather. I have never really been bothered by this myself. But my asthma doesn't seem to be typical with anyone elses. My main problems are pollen and wind. I have sinus and severe drainage along with sinus headaches and all that really bothers me when the trees are in bloom and pollen is thick. Usually March April and part of May are bad for me. Do you have allergies? I have been told that even if you move to another area, sometimes you can develop allergies to the new place also. But if your asthma is not allergic asthma it might be a good idea to go to a drier warmer place. I personally feel better in drier warm climates. We were in Las Vegas in February and ti was wonderful weather there. 65 degrees and sunny and dry! I felt great!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
where is the best place to live for respiratory problems JeprdyGrl Allergies 1 01-22-2010 12:56 PM
Best place to live with Crohn's disease kelement Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis 2 01-24-2009 08:18 PM
Where is the best place to live if you have arthritis? genemeinen Allergies 0 01-01-2009 07:19 PM
Is it best to just walk away? deguy65 Bipolar Disorder 16 07-09-2007 12:09 PM
Best place to live in US for allergy sufferer? innosoft Allergies 22 07-08-2005 10:52 PM