It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Asthma Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2008, 02:52 PM   #1
(female)

midniteblue HB User
Getting asthma using Laptop and Computer

I been online since 1996 on my desktop and never had problem with asthma till I bought a laptop 2 years ago. I bought an HP laptop and sent it in to get a wireless card replaced inside. Ever since I got it back I get asthma using my laptop. I sent it back to HP 3 times and no change. I gave laptop to my friend and bought a Dell laptop and still have asthma from it. I may have develop antibodies against the emissions coming out of the laptop and the vents too and they are clean. Now I have problem with my desktop.

I wish they would come out with something where we are able to use laptops and computers without suffering from asthma and allergies from it. My Dell laptop is new too. If anyone goes thru this please respond or if anyone knows a solution please let me know. I am going to pulmonary doctor and allergist and ent and I also thought of face mask but not sure if that will be healthy for me being oxygen will be less. Unless there is a face mask that can stop these emissions from getting in my lungs and I can breathe comfortably. I was hoping there would be someone to contact in that article but I didn't see any but I did click on American Chemical Society at the bottom of article and they emailed me back and told me to find, which I will, an environmental chemist consultancy for help.

Last edited by moderator2; 05-27-2008 at 04:24 PM. Reason: posted commercial website - please read the rules

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread