It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Asthma Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2009, 01:52 AM   #1
(male)

leopard777 HB Userleopard777 HB Userleopard777 HB Userleopard777 HB User
three people asthma. My opinion.

I always try to find out the reasons for the diseases .I cannot accept fatalism.
i canít accept the idea ,you have a disease that a lot of people donít have ,
Is it because you just donít have luck .
And you take a medication , that will modify your body ,and make it work normally .
I prefer at first try to find the reason .
Is there one logical reason ,something that me or this people should have done before this
disease happen .

And about the asthma i have a good database ,i had asthma ,but like during a short period of
time .But two people that i use to know had serious asthma crisis during years .
A girlfriend ,And someone i know .

At first ,i want to say in my country our TV ,the medical programs ,TV reports ,and our
magazines ,our doctors ,tell us : asthma people should sweep the ground or vacuum once a
day . Because of the dust mites .

And i have read several posts here .No one speak about that .Do Americans people know
about that ? Sweep your flat perfectly or vacuum in case of asthma ?.

For me asthma people should try to strength their immune system .

The dust :
every day , once a day , sweeping the floor , and also once a week mop the flour with
washing powder .Doing so the lungs can breath ,No dust in the air .
If the flat hasnít been swept , or vacuum cleaned during three days , then their is three days of
dust in the air .
Our lung bring oxygen in our blood ,every body know that of course . Our lungs must also clean
or process this dust .
only one day dust in its air . Itsí no problems
But itís an issue ,if the air in this flat contains three days dust ,our ďĒinside filtersĒĒ ,can not
totally filter it ,process it .
And that slow down the body a bit ,this too much dust in the air situation .
Nobody will die or being badly hurt ,but like eating garbage food ,that will reduce your
strength ,also called metabolism .your immune system .Not good for the health .

Also itís obvious but once we are in a flat we forget it .
Our lung bring oxygen to our blood ,to our body .
But when one person or two persons are in a flat after a few hours ,the oxygen rate is too
low .
Windows have to be open more often .

itís look so simple but a lot of people donít do it .And thatís very important .

They just Open this window once in a while ,once every three days .And their body works with a
very low rate of oxygen .
They will not suffocate but their body metabolism ,strength will slow down .
A window must be open very often in the summer .
And one hour in the morning and one hour in the evening in the winter .

That will ease this problem, asthma ,and the body immune system .

Being involved in the society ,going out the week end .

I donít want to upset anybody ,but this two friends with asthma
Both were often alone at home .successful students ,but not so interested in communicate with
others .
They were both not so interested in working hard ,they didnít dream about a job .
They didnít have a job they wanted to do in the future .
My girlfriend and this friend were more focusing on finding an easy job .or taking a job or
another ,even if they had a good degree .

That was so : They said : i m from an important family i have a good social status in my village or
in my city (what they imagine ) ,i donít want to talk so much to the normal society people ,i go
out only with people of my social status .They make themselves lonely .They were kind of
snobbish .Often looking down others neighbors ,looking down other social status .
Whatever ,they both end up every Saturday night often alone at home watching TV .
Itís not a generally speaking about the asthma community .Thatís the two people i use to know .
Of course ,all kind of people have Asthma ,rich poor .
I try to understand why some people have asthma and other donít .
This two friends were to often lonely with bad mood , they never went to a party ,or play
football in the neighborhood ,they never did sport or outside activities of any kind .
I m sure of that ,i use to live with them during years ..

I m quite sure the body the personality change according to what you do .
If you change ,or improve your life ,your body your health change .
You make a tough job useful for the society ,instead of an easy job .
You have a work and outside leisures and friends instead of watching TV alone every week
end ,the mind and the body will change ,improve .Work far better ,itís well known .

I m totally sure that running three times a week strength your body ,seriously .
Helps ,ease seriously Asthma and some others diseases .
That will not stop it or cure it in one shot .
But that will ease it sure .Then why not doing it ?

Me personally i had Asthma crisis during a short year .I didnít vacuum or sweep my flat
every day .
At this time it was more like two times a week .Big mistake .
That was not the only reason of my asthma ,but a part of it .

People will criticize my post ,because when itís about disease ,often people want like high tech
names pills conversations .Lot of people want to show their pills name vocabulary know how .
I m telling people that open a window and sweeping the ground and going out the weekend will
ease the asthma ,itís not trendy at all .you will laugh at me .But think about it .
Our body need oxygen ,but more than we thought in fact ,then we must seriously open our
windows .
And our body can only filter a certain amount of air dust .Three days dust and it will be less
efficient .

My slogan is at first reorganize the everyday life ,make your best at first with hygienic ,healthy
food ,social life ,fill your battery ,do sport and leisures and holiday and so on ,have fun often .
Then the number of diseases will reduce ,The disease you have will not suddenly stopped but
ease seriously .
The medication the modern medicine is one great discovery of this century .
I take the medication when necessary .
But may be we can simply have less diseases .

And of course in my country we know that people living next to a chemical industry .
Their is ten times more asthma cases ..
Just itís better not living there .Moving a few kilometers far away from this things.

Itís better also not to live next to a city ring or a highway .Of course .Moving is the best option .

Last edited by leopard777; 12-15-2009 at 09:50 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-14-2009, 04:18 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Machaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB User
Re: three people asthma. My opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopard777 View Post
Windows have to be open .

breathing 4 hours in a 20 square meters room ,and the oxygen rate is too low .
We must open the window ,often ,to bring oxygen to our body .

itís look so simple but a lot of people donít do it .And thatís very important .

They just Open this window once in a while ,once every three days .And their body works with a
very low rate of oxygen .
They will not suffocate but their body metabolism ,strength will be slow down .
A window must be open very often in the summer .
And one hour in the morning and one hour in the evening in the winter .

That will help the asthma and the body immune system .
One of the most common triggers of Asthma are pollens and pollutants in the air. Usually Asthmatics are instructed by their medical professionals to keep windows closed during high pollen/high pollution hours.

Advising Asthmatics to keep windows open "often" is what most knowledgeable Medical Professionals tell you NOT to do; and if your advice is followed, it could result in increased Asthma attacks.

Do you mind me asking where and how you gained all of your education and knowledge about the complexities of Asthma?

⇒ I avoid common ordinary but unhealthy household items
⇒ Balanced, healthy diet
⇒ Exercise
⇒ I alter my Circadian Rhythm
⇒ I LOVE COREG!

Last edited by Machaon; 12-14-2009 at 04:29 AM.

Old 12-14-2009, 09:01 AM   #3
(male)

You could have answer ah you want to strength your body strength your immune
system ,making sport and eating healthy ,sure that helps .

Ah you noticed that your two pals never did sport and you noticed also that they were always
alone at home during the week end .
Thatís damage their immune system .
But i donít agree with you ,a doctor donít advice to open the window during the pollen season .
you could have say that .

Asthma or not asthma our body need oxygen .
and more than we think .
Often the window must be open

The pollen and the air pollution .car traffic or industry chimney .

Of course during the pollen season close the window .But thatís only a few weeks .
Most of the year their is no pollens .
Of course if somebody live next to a highway or a city ring ,then he closes its windows .

It is well known that the people living next to a chemical industry have more often asthma than
others .
Our cities ,only some parts are dangerous because of the pollution , The cities rings and the
highways, too much car traffic pollution .
Others normal city street even with cars are not a big issue .No panic .
Only two or three places in a city have a too high pollution level .Better avoid .
People that live next to a city ring or a highway are Ēa bit in danger ď.this places are polluted .
They should move .
someone with asthma should not live next to a city ring or a highway .

Someone that is in a not so good health condition ,better should not live next to a city ring or a
highway or a chemical industry ,or any high polluted place .Moving is a good solution .
May be he is in a not so good health condition because of this high level pollution .
I repeat no panic . Only two or three places are that bad in a city .95 percent of our cities donít
have a too high pollution level .

Last edited by leopard777; 12-14-2009 at 09:10 PM.

Old 12-15-2009, 03:26 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Machaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB User

Quote:
... Asthma or not asthma our body need oxygen .
and more than we think .
Often the window must be open
Once again, your advice goes against the advice of almost every Allergist and Asthma doctor on this planet, and against proven medical science, and could be harmful to others who actually do have Asthma.

I open up my windows and air out my place, for about 30 minutes, every other day, or so, to let out indoor built-up gasses and indoor allergens, but I only do it when the outside air is relatively safe, and when there is a good breeze outside.

How do I know if the outside air is safe for my Asthma? I go outside and test it. If I go outside and I get tightness in my chest (labored breathing), I refrain from opening up the windows.

Quote:
Of course during the pollen season close the window .But thatís only a few weeks .
Most of the year their is no pollens .
Your knowledge of pollens also goes against medical science. There are a variety of pollens and pollutants and irritants and triggers in the outside air every day of the year, some days and seasons worse than others.

Quote:
someone with asthma should not live next to a city ring or a highway .
And, someone with Asthma should not live next to a place with a lot of trees, or grasses, or weeds, that trigger their Asthma, but it isn't always possible to avoid cities, and traffic, and exhausts, and pollens, and pollutants, and "triggers".

What is the answer?

Immunization!

There are at least three conventional ways to immunize against Asthma, or Sinus Allergies, SLIT, SCIT and RUSH; and then, of course, there is always Acupuncture as a treatment for Allergies.

Personally, I am trying do-it-yourself SLIT at home on an experimental basis, as a treatment for my Asthma, and so far, the experience is a lot better than I expected.

Anyways...... best of luck moving out of the city and finding a place to live that is free from pollens, and pollutants, and irritants and various other "triggers", and best of luck finding a good supply of oxygen!

⇒ Balanced, healthy diet
⇒ Exercise
⇒ I LOVE COREG!

Last edited by Machaon; 12-15-2009 at 03:28 AM.

Old 12-15-2009, 05:20 AM   #5
(male)

we said prety much the same things in fact .

Last edited by Administrator; 12-21-2009 at 12:03 PM.

Old 12-15-2009, 05:44 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

Quote:
we said prety much the same things in fact .
It's always good when friends agree with each other.

Asthma is a very complex and serious disease, and can be life threatening. That's why it is so important to give sound, factual, safe and coherent advice to other Asthmatics.

I've struggled with Asthma for almost 50 years. I can remember the old "Marax" days. What a terrible, nasty Asthma medication that was and still is! Marax would have me climbing the walls!

So..... through the knowledge gained over the years and the much better medications, Asthmatics can live a more normal life. Even so, I HATE Asthma! I hate Asthma worse than I hate Heart Failure. Heart Failure I can do something about. Asthma, I have to learn to live with!

Regards...... have a nice day!

⇒ Balanced, healthy diet
⇒ Exercise
⇒ I LOVE COREG!

Last edited by hb-mod; 12-15-2009 at 06:03 AM.

Closed Thread