It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Autism Spectrum Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2005, 12:02 PM   #1
(male)

Mozart00 HB User
Question When did Mercury start and stop being used in the vaccines?

I you have been reading more about Mercury too I have been reading more because I you am Autistic and want to try Chelation someday too but I you can't find when they stopped using Mercury in the shots too is it a secret too and when did they start using Mercury. I you feel very very very upset that little children were still having the Mercury too for a long long long time too but I you think they are keeping a secret when they stopped using Mercury too? It is confusing confising confusing. I you like the bouncing green thing too.

Old 07-26-2005, 02:26 PM   #2
(male)

mango2 HB User
Re: When did Mercury start and stop being used in the vaccines?

I think they still use it for flu and Hep vaccines.

We were able to get the lot numbers of my son's shots from our pediatrician's office years ago. I wonder if that sort of information is still given out so readily.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-26-2005, 11:13 PM   #3
(male)

aridus HB User

Start: 1930. Stop: phased out slowly between 1999~2003. Now some flu shot and some kind of 11 year old booster shot still have that. Forethemore, those exported to China still have mercury and have created 1.8 million autistic children there since 1999. An efficient secret bio-weapon.

Old 07-27-2005, 01:11 PM   #4
(male)

Mozart00 HB User

Hello Aridus and Mango2,
I you am sad for the countries that use the Mercury vaccines too.

Old 07-28-2005, 06:54 AM   #5
(female)

erinsmom HB User

I have read that some doctor's offices still have vaccines that are not yet expired that contain thermisol. You still need to be checking those vaccines before they are given!
Also, ask for a titer (blood level) of MMR before consenting to have that given. Your child's levels may be adequate. Knowing what I know now I would NEVER again let my child recieve 4 vaccines at a time. That's just crazy. The insurance companies don't want to pay for you to come in seperately so they can be spread out. I never realized before the power that money has and what some doctor's and pharmaceutical companies will do in the pursuit of it. I don't know how they sleep at night, I truly don't. And the politicians, forget it, they are going to back whatever company donates the most to their campaign and the children will suffer for it. Isn't it ironic that the same companies that make these vaccines (mercury containing, I still believe kids need vaccines but hold the mercury please!) that damage our kids will benefit in sales of drugs to "manage" them?

Old 07-28-2005, 07:22 PM   #6
(male)

Mozart00 HB User

Hello Erinsmom,
Oh I you don't have children I you am Autistic and I you have been reading about Mercury too and it is hard to understand some of what it means too but I you am happy happy happy to have information from the message board here too. Thank you Erinsmom.

Old 07-30-2005, 10:22 AM   #7
(female)

erinsmom HB User

Hi Tyler, I have read some of your other posts. It is nice to meet you! I still have so much to learn and I hope I can help my daughter live her life to the fullest. You seem to be doing well! Have you tried the MB12 injections? We will be starting them the end of August.

Old 07-30-2005, 05:00 PM   #8
(male)

Mozart00 HB User

Hello Erinsmom,
I you haven't tried the MB-12 shots yet but I you would like too try them too I you remember the D.A.N. Doctor said the shots work best when you follow the gfcf diet? I you wasn't following the diet good then but now I you am maybe I you can try them now too thaat would be good too. I you am happy to meet you here too maybe we can be friends too I you think my friend who posts here too does the shots too with her son too her name is DaVinci shes a nice person too.

Closed Thread