It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Autism Spectrum Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2005, 12:20 AM   #1
(female)

Grady'sMom HB User
Unhappy Post-vaccination mercury levels were more than three times higher in the preterm comp

thankyou everyone.
offkilter-Thank you for taking the time to share that with me. It helped alot. I would love to talk with you more.
Has anyone read about the evidence that a mercury-based preservative in the vaccines -- thimerosal -- being responsible for autism and other neurological disorders among children? The Amish don't vaccinate and there isn't one case of Autism among the Amish community!!!! I have done a lot of research on this and found something else . Iatrogenic exposure to mercury after hepatitis B vaccination in preterm infants- 15 preterm and 5 term infants mercury levels measured before and after the administration of the vaccination. Post-vaccination mercury levels were significantly increased in both preterm and term infants. Additionally post-vaccination mercury levels were more than three times higher in the preterm compared to the term infants.
My 2yr old son was 6 weeks premature 4lbs,6oz. just a little guy. He was given this vaccine.! My 6yr old daughter has not been vaccinated since she was 15mo. Her school nurse sent me a letter stating that he must recieve the Varicella shot or she would not be able to attend school. So, I took her to get the shot and decided to get her caught up. I new that there were suspicions that vaccines might have something to do with autism but I didn't know what I do now. My daughter recieved HepB, DTaP, IPV, MMR, Hib, and VAR in four injections. All in one day. I am absolutly furious. Had I known what I do now she would not have gotten any of them unless they were "Thimerosal-free"

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread