It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Autism Spectrum Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2009, 03:34 PM   #1
(female)

riya09 HB User
HELP --does anyone know of a good DAN doc

Hi,

My son was diagnosed with Autism. he is 3 yrs old and cannot speak even single words. He has lill behavioral issues but not that we could say its autism when we see him. He is not a picky eater. Speech is the only major drawback that i see and i always thought he is a slow talker. We were shattered when we knew abt whats actually going on with him. I started him on GFCF. He is doing ok. I have also cut him down on fruits as i was told that the sugars make him high. He goes to a speech therapist. Its hard to keep him away from fruits but i try. I have read this article which is dated 2005 but is very interesting.

http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=296201.

Its over 6 months now and his behavior and focus is got better but not his speech. He understands everything and gets it for me if i talk to him but cant say it. He speaks Jorgan mostly or else drags me to what he wants.All his tests for heavy metals and yeast came normal.

I am in California and would like to know if anyone has any good DAN doctors to recommend or any information on pro-biotics or enzymes or Transfer factors that i can add to improve his speech.

Old 04-30-2009, 09:37 PM   #2
(female)

KMVC HB User
Re: HELP --does anyone know of a good DAN doc

Log on to the A.R.I. Website (Autism research institute) They have a listing of the DAN doctors in each state.
PS 83:18 That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah. You alone are the Most High over all the earth.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread