It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Autism Spectrum Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2009, 03:04 AM   #1
(male)

austin891 HB User
Autism Muliple Births in Family

Hello, I'm new to this forum and I would appreciate your help on a question that I have.
My son has 2 children with Autism. They are expecting another baby and I'm wondering what are the chances of this child also having Autism.
Thank you for all and any help that you can provide.

Old 11-30-2009, 10:38 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

point08 HB User
Re: Autism Muliple Births in Family

It's simple just don't vaccinate the new born and he/she will be fine.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-02-2009, 08:45 AM   #3
(female)

kaycee84 HB User

are you talking about all vaccines in general or is it one in particular?

Old 12-03-2009, 10:05 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

point08 HB User

kaycee I am talking about all vaccines. Every one of them cause some damage but is not immediately seen. If you do a search you will find that vaccines are not safe and are not effective. Vaccines are not the pathway that the body mounts defense against pathogens.
Smallpox and Polio were almost wiped out by simply improving hygien and clean water. Polio by simply cutting out sugar. After the cases of the above were down to nearly nothing they came out with a vaccine and claimed that is what did it. It's all a lie.

Old 12-03-2009, 11:20 AM   #5
(female)

gsmom HB User

My son has Autism and it was NOT caused by a vaccine. I am so shocked that now that they have discovered the gene that causes Autism and proved it is genetic that those crazy romours about vaccines causing Autism are still out there. It is genetic so every baby in a family that it is common in has a higher rate of Autism. I read that if your first child has Autism then your second has a 10% chance of having Autism and if your second child has Autism then your 3rd child has a 50% chance of having autism. It is genetic and many children/adults in my family have autism some of which have never had any vaccines to speak of. My oldest son has autism my middle son has aspergers and my third son is awaiting assesment, they are all wonderful children and although different I wouldnt change them for the world

hope this helps

gsmom

Old 12-04-2009, 03:27 AM   #6
(male)

austin891 HB User

gsmom, I've heard that the suspects in Austim were both the vaccine and genetics. My son has 3 children. The 1st child is not his biological child and doesn't have Autism. The 2 other boys are his biological children and both have Autism so I believe the genetics also is to blame. The statistics you quoted are very disturbing and would love to read the article that you had mentioned. Do you have a location for that article so that I could read it and understand more. Thank you for enlighting me on this issue.

Old 03-02-2010, 03:05 PM   #7
(female)

believe7 HB User

My daughter showed signs of autisim at 10 mnths before she ever got the MMR shot and when they rae newborns before they leave the hospital they give them a vitamen K shot wich could cause no harm I have heard ALOT about the vaccines and I am not sure what to think..My Pd said that reaserch has shown that children who have never had ONE vaccine have had autism so what explains that ?? and I do think genetics have ALOT to do with it ..however niether on her fathers side or my side was there any sooooo??

Closed Thread