It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Autism Spectrum Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2009, 09:05 PM   #1
(female)

Pres and Dress HB User
Presentation and Dress

Hi, I am a PhD student studying Psychology and I am looking at the Psychology of everyday presentation and dress and the mechanisms involved in this everyday behaviour. I hope to gain an understanding and insight into this everyday, frequently ignored act among neutortypically developing individuals and individuals with high functioning autism (HFA) and Asperger Syndrome. In turn, I hope that this understanding will be beneficial in understanding and developing intervention strategies for better social intergration and participation for individuals with HFA and Asperger Syndrome.
I would really appreciate it if you could take 10-15 minutes of your time to fill out my questionnaire as I am struggling to find enough participants for my study

I have one which is for individuals 13-18 years of age and it requires parental report which can be found on the following link:

http://www.deakin.edu.au/psychology/research/presentationanddress

and the other is for individuals aged 18 years and above which can be found on the following link:

http://www.deakin.edu.au/psychology/research/fashionanddress

Thank you very much in advance. Please feel free to forward this link to anybody you know who may be willing to participate.
Thank you! 

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread