It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Autism Spectrum Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2009, 10:29 PM   #1
(female)

frank70 HB User
I discovered today what is wrong with my son.

When my son was born he was only home a couple of months and we took him to the doctor, he ate, but the food came right through, so naturally, he was always hungry and crying. The doctor admitted him to the hospital that night.

I taught him how to read when he was 3, he would get caught up on the word run, he taught his uncle and aunt how to read, one was 5 months older and the other was 2, years younger.

What his medical findings were was Lead Based Paint; through the years he has always been very, very smart; I have never seen him bring homework home, but he would get A's & B's. He is goodlooking; he speaks well, and he can really sing and he knows music, but, he does not move ahead; it appears that he is satisfied with nothing, but he likes everything, at first; I thought, he just wanted to leech off of me.

Now, a few things are coming back to me; his father had him out and he had let his hand go, and my son took off running into the street, another time a bus driver brought him home; he said " he ran into the bus with his bicycle. My father brought him a beautiful bicycle, fox tails, silver and blue, seat, lights, and horn, my brother had a simple bicycle, my son ran his into the stairs and the tree, so that his bicycle would look like his uncle's. We thought that was what it was at that time. He has been what I thought of as a problem child, and he would grow out of it, instead it continues.He is not affectionate at all and never has been, we thought it was because he wanted to be a "big boy" and not be handled like a baby. The only affection I've ever seen him display is about a cat he has taken a liking to or they have adopted each other; he (son) looks for that cat every day and when he is missing; he is concerned and can't sleep.

The point or theory I'm making is him having been exposed to Lead Based Paint through me is what is happening to him. He doesn't sleep well at all and the television has to be on before he can go to sleep he works everyday gets paid for singing;he does not oversleep. I would like to know if there is a treatment for him, that won't leave him dopey. Oh! his son's lead count was so high, he was urinating blood, he has received a check from the age of 18, they knew, but they didn't] tell us. WE NEVER KNEW NOR, WERE WE TOLD ABOUT THE HARMFUL HEALTH EFFECTS OF LEAD BASED PAINT.

Thanks for reading,

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-24-2009, 09:28 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

point08 HB User
Re: I discovered today what is wrong with my son.

If your son has an overload of lead in his system then the doctors can use chelation to rid him of the lead.
Ask your doctor about it.

Old 12-24-2009, 09:21 PM   #3
(female)

Mira11 HB User

Do some research on lead overload and its treatments on google. Discuss this with his Dr. and there may be some help.

Old 12-24-2009, 11:18 PM   #4
(female)

frank70 HB User

What I did not mention is my son is now 54, years old, and does not want to hear anything I say to him about why he fired himself from a number one rated law firm in downtown Los Angeles, after 14 years.

I also had 2, miscarriges, each place I lived was(now I know) full of lead based paint; the best thing I did was have my apartment paneled. The people who help him, he does not return their kindness, but the people who use him; he runs behind, like a lap dog.

He pays no attention to the advice I give him about not using drugs, so needless to say, he started at 11 years old, sniffing glue; he then graduated to crack cocaine; I had to resign from my job because as I am working he was going to New York; I had to then get on what I hated(welfare), he has never evened out, except now, he has been clean from drugs for 22, years, but his attitude towards me is still non-affectionate, so I plan to leave this state and move to Arizona, where I can rest and have a peace of mind.

My health depends on it. I was asked to speak before 300 people October 2, 2009, and he did not mention it to anyone, my nieces say all he does is complain about me.

Closed Thread