It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Autism Spectrum Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2011, 03:32 PM   #1
(female)

levans HB User
Question Autism investigation

Autism is on the rise and the government does not know why? I'm not sure if I believe that. I'm sure that with all the geniuses, and doctors in the world it would have been figured out by now. I wonder if the cause has been found but the government doesn't want us too know, or doesn't want to believe it themselves.
Some people say that it is caused by immunization. Some people say that it is caused by mercury poisoning from the immunization. Some people say that it is because of food allergies and leaky gut syndrome. Other people say that it is genetic. Why can't it all be the reason? Autism spectrum is wide ranged with mild symptoms to severe symptoms..
From what I've gathered from readings of research most autistic children have immunodeficiency disease caused by allergies and a metabolic problem. Throw pesticides, preservitives,food coloring, immunization ( which isn't suppose to be given to a child with immunodeficiency disease) on top of that and then try to act surprised that a child is having problems with their brain functioning normally.
Autistic children seem to have a hard time getting rid of metals that are in their bodies, which other children seem to not have a problem with, and they have a hard time absorbing vitamins and minerals their bodies need.

I feel that it is simple.... when children start having yeast infections, constipation problems, or are found staring off into space, that should be warning signs. A Dr. should then promptly give blood tests to rule out allergies, and metabolic problems in kids. I also don't agree with all the immunization that is shot up in infants and toddlers arms. I don't understand how any health advisory board would be OK with shooting up a child with formaldehyde which is in most shots.

Preservatives are good for business but not for ingestion. Start researching for yourself on what is used in foods and shots. You'll be amazed that any of are infants and toddlers are alive!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-22-2011, 02:14 PM   #2
(male)

kevinx1 HB User
Re: Autism investigation

You go, girl!

The information is all out there for anyone looking for a cure.

Old 11-22-2011, 03:33 PM   #3
Veteran
(male)

esker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB Useresker HB User

Autism is on the rise primarily because the diagnostic criteria have been relaxed. Techniques for diagnosing autism in the womb have been developed in laboratory research and will eventually make their way in medical practice. You can't blame vaccines or anything else that occurs during childhood if the child already had autism before he/she was born.

Last edited by esker; 11-22-2011 at 03:36 PM.

Old 11-24-2011, 08:25 AM   #4
(male)

marigold2929 HB User

Lots of good info there- thanks for posting. Walt

Closed Thread