It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Autism Spectrum Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2011, 10:38 PM   #1
(female)

PandDsmom HB User
Red face teenager with Autism and foot order and other skin conditions....help

I have a 13 yr old boy with Autism and oh boy do his feet clear the room. It's getting to the point where he is either getting teased about at school and not talking about it or he will get teased about it. I'm worried about it enough to get him an appointment with our family doctor on Dec. 19.
I'm wondering if anyone else has seen links for this and has suggestions of things to talk to the doctor about. Our doctor is very open minded and willing to suggest home remedies for us. There is something else that he's doing that is very troubling about my dear boy, he has been eating food out of the garbage cans at school and I'm thinking that this may be part of the cause of his odor and skin conditions. If anyone else has had to deal with this problem. Please let me know, I'm feeling alone on that subject.
Thank you for reading my post and thank you for responding.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
is this sign of autism adnanmahwish Autism Spectrum 18 03-19-2011 01:13 PM
Defiant Teenager - My Story With Words Of Encouragement sjs40 Autism Spectrum 17 03-25-2010 11:19 AM
Autism So many question and very little answers. Nikko2005 Autism Spectrum 8 04-08-2008 09:09 PM
New to Autism EBoegel Autism Spectrum 12 07-30-2006 04:43 AM
Anyone heard of brain surgery for Autism? fiveboyzfivejoy Autism Spectrum 3 03-22-2006 01:38 PM