It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Autism Spectrum Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2012, 04:05 PM   #1
(female)

LouLou989 HB User
any advice??

Hi, my son is three years old and I'm worried he could have autism...
If not I'm not sure what it could be.. And any advice will help at the moment,
I'm not really sure where to start, his behaviour isn't the best, he doesn't like plastic, and if he notices anything obviously plastic he freaks out, he has obbsseion with closing all doors, whether we are at home or at a friends house, he has an obsession with flushing the toilet, always asking to wash his hands, if I say no he freaks, when being spoken to someone other then me looks the other way or puts his head down, if he notices loose cotton on his or my clothing he freaks, if he drips a drink on himself, he automatically has to take the piece of clothing off, he doesn't at all like to play with other children, but will follow behind, his speech is ok but its not great and if he's trying to tell me what he wants and I don't understand him he freaks, and still keePs saying the same word over and over, he will sit in his room and watch the same dvd over over and over.. If we are walking somewhere, to the shop for example he will randomly sit on the floor and freak out.. He headbutts the floor, walls and anything in sight. If we are in a supermarket and he's walking he will walk over to random ppl curse them, kick them and throw things.. There's so much more.. I'm worried and unsure why he is this way. I keep putting it down to him just being a brat or acting up but surely this isnt just that? Sorry for the long paragraph but can someone give me some sort of advise or opinion.

Last edited by LouLou989; 08-12-2012 at 01:43 PM. Reason: have been reading more about autism, and noticed my son does these same things

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply