It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Autism Spectrum Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2012, 03:50 PM   #1
(female)

1990hollywood HB User
What could be my diagnosis?

So I believe I have a pervasive developmental disorder I'm just not sure which one. Growing up this wasn't brought to my or my family's attention until I was 18. I'm now 21. Ok back to when I was 18. I had a volunteer job at a hospital and I had fallen at work one day. I ended up having a emotional outburst because my boss wanted to call my parents about my fall. I don't know why but that upset me. My school was the one who got me the job. Anyways I had the outburst and my school wanted me to continue working under their supervision. Anyway they also wanted a meeting with my mother to get me a psychiatric evaluation because the school believed I had aspergers syndrome. In December 2009 I got diagnoised at kaiser permanente. I was diagnosed with Pervesave developmental disorder not other wise specified. Now I show signs of some sort of autism. I sometimes rock back and forth, I do certain hand movements I have problems socializing and start conversations. I just want to know where I can get a proper diagnosis.

Reply Reply