It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Autism Spectrum Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2013, 11:44 AM   #1
(male)

unknownsurvivor HB User
Treatment for (Autism, aspergers, spectrum disorder)

I was wondering as I named the medical conditions whether when I seek help if there are benefits to a English major decree. I haven't done occupational therapy and I want an opinion. I get obsessive with writing, and can't write narrative form well, and can't detect my mistakes. I want some advice. Are there degrees best suited with people who have a executive function dysfunction disorder? My speech therapist told me this. I don't know how social I will become but I can be pretty isolated in my interests. Since I am from Dominican Republic, the writing hobby is making me less social. The United States is out of the question. They can be very pro-non-immigration.

I need advice, on this short term problem. Long term perhaps, and so I would appreciate it. My family is trying to retire, and I am stressed out when I can't write narrative because it is out of sequence. I don't know what the problem is. I have a language book called teach me language, and a book on visual mapping? I am willing to do what it takes since my past time gives me some personal sense of where life is heading. If that fails sometimes I feel like I failed. I don't know where to start on asperger's reference books. We don't make much money but if I found something such as a online course on writing English as a major I'd go ahead and do so provided it's for a the low income group, earning 30,000 or less. My family helps me from time to time. Think aspergers and treating it on a budget for someone who wants to become a creative writer. Any help would be appreciated. I joined these boards since the people seem helpful and are nice. The internet is harmful, but it's what can open some opportunities for me. So any careers or advice for a english major?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply