It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Autoimmune Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2011, 09:12 PM   #1
(female)

carly23 HB User
Smile need your expertise

Hi friends,

Never been sick before and I am a woman in my late 40's. Started 6 months ago when i got home from a business trip. I felt a lump in my lymph node and then started getting flu sick they took the whole lymph node out and it said reactive process. They sent me to a infectious disease doctor where I had nothing which was good.
THe big problem is this, I have fevers every single day and I also have rashes on my knees hands and purple feet. Some days I am fine others I cant move.

THey did a Lupus anticoagulant test and it was 99 and normal range is less then 120, which I was thinking that 99 is almost borderline high.

They did Igg Subclasses and my IGG1 and IGG 2 came back low. Cortisol low WHite count low. I am exhausted from this not positive for RA. just got my igm back and that too is low.

If any of the experts have any idea what this could be, I would appreciate your help, thank you

Last edited by carly23; 05-08-2011 at 08:26 PM. Reason: adding in more results

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-22-2011, 07:33 PM   #2
(female)

Trenity HB User
Re: need your expertise

Wow you sure have been through the testing! I feel for you. I remember prior to being
diagnosed with RA that I too had fevers practically every day, as well as feeling so so
tired I could have rolled over and died at times. The lymph node on the right side of my neck has been intermitantly swollen/painful since I was 30 years old and is still like that to this day and I just turned 59. I hope this helps in some way and pray that soon you will be diagnosed so you can feel the relief like I did when I finally found out the reasons for feeling like I did. Good luck to you. Trenity

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-22-2011, 08:17 PM   #3
(female)

carly23 HB User
Re: need your expertise

thank you so much for giving me some answers. I did not realize that people with RA also had fevers and lymph problems.

Thank you again and I hope your feeling well!

The following user gives a hug of support to carly23:
Trenity (05-22-2011)
Old 05-25-2011, 12:27 PM   #4
(female)

carly23 HB User
Smile Re: need your expertise

Sending big hugs back

The Following User Says Thank You to carly23 For This Useful Post:
Trenity (05-25-2011)
Closed Thread