It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Autoimmune Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2011, 10:08 AM   #1
(female)

mikkidew1022 HB User
Unhappy High ANA, positive RF but negative Anti-CCP

Hello I am new to this forum. I have been told for years that I have an autoimmune disorder which they then go on to say that it takes forever to figure out. Working in the medical world I know this but it doesn't make it any easier when you are facing it.

My first positive ANA was 5 years ago. It is way high according to my Rheumatologist but everything else came back negative. Now 5 years later I am throwing a positive rheumatory factor RF. So we thought ok, it's rheumatory arthritis. My pinky knuckle in my right hand is so sore and I have had pain in my right wrist and right shoulder and hip. We rean a anti-CCP test because one of my doctors I work with said that if that is positive it's RF for sure if not then it's not. Well wouldn't you know, the anti-CCP is negative. SO FRUSTRATING.

I cycle through fatigue/exhausted and fatigue/functioning. I never really seem to fell good, which drives my family crazy. I hate to sound like a broken record...I just don't feel good. Over the past year my hair has been falling out bad and my concentration and short term memory is bad. All Thyroid tests of course come back fine. They say you know your body better then anyone else but when I try to tell people something is not right they can't figure it out.

My grandmother has a gluten allergy and her daughter my aunt has lupus. My dad is hypothyroid and my mom gets shingles regularly. I wish I could put my finger on what is going on so that I don't feel so crazy.

Any ideas on what I could look at? Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread