It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Autoimmune Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2011, 02:53 AM   #1
(male)

vreggie HB User
hi im a little new here but ive been worried

Hi im new here but i recently went to a doctors and got checked out because i had a little scare. Included in my scare i told my doctor that i had this huge canker sore that would not go away for like 3 months it would get smaller sometimes and then sometimes bigger. I talked to a friend about it and he said it could be a problem with my immune system? I told my doctor at the time it has been there for 2 months and she didn say much about it but that its probably because im stressed. I also havent been eating much if that says anything and feeling a little tired.

Last edited by vreggie; 10-07-2011 at 02:54 AM.

Old 10-09-2011, 10:43 AM   #2
(female)

teeha HB Userteeha HB User
Re: hi im a little new here but ive been worried

HI Vreggie,
Canker sores that dont want to go away wow..they r painful. What other symnptons do you have. has your doc do any testing??? do you rinse with warm salt water, my dad always told me to do that. This could be a sympton of many things, but with out testing and such who can say. I know for myself being a patient with lupus, canker sores and cold sores are a part of it,along with many other things. Dont be afraid, but dont give up trying to find out what is causing it, and dont take no for an answer from a doctor. Many out there will tell U what they think U have without testing for it. Get the tetsts and if they dont want to go that route get a second opinion. after all its your health not thiers. Good luck and let us know what you find out.

Last edited by teeha; 10-09-2011 at 10:44 AM. Reason: spelling error

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread