-Random low grade fevers
-Peeling of the skin in my mouth
- Body aches/joint pain to the point of not being able to do daily tasks
- Entire Abdomin tender to the touch
- 4 urinary tract infections in 10 months
-8 sinus/resperatory infections in 10 months
- Cold sore (which i got into a cut on my neck, getting herpes into my bloodstream and made me extreamly sick)
- Extreame fatiuge
-Renauds phenominon (purple fingernails/toenails)
- A few Small Egsma like patches on my arms and legs
- Lower back spasms
- Rib pain, so severe that i was in the hospital for a week this summer. It comes and goes. No explanation why.
I was diagnosed with endometriosis last december,fibromyalgia last month. I was put on lupron depo shot in feburary. Thats when most of my symptoms started. Im now off the shot, but i seem to be getting worse. Could i have had an autoimmune reaction to the shot? I know its a long shot but they cant find anything wrong, and theyve done a **** load of tests. Im so sick of hearing its in my head or faking it. Im not. This is very real.