It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Autoimmune Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2012, 05:55 AM   #1
(male)

musicmad1991 HB User
Undiagnosed Advice please.

Hello everyone.

I've been having these problems for about 6 weeks. I'm a 25 year old male. Quite healthy but prone to colds every couple of months.

It all started 6 weeks ago. I noticed that my joints started to make a clicking sound. My knees have always done this and I never really looked into it as my mums did this so it didn't concern me. However 6 weeks ago when I noticed nearly every joint of mine doing it I thought it was weird and put it down to some sort of deficiency.

About a week after the clicking joints I started to get this ache in my left leg. A real consant pain. I went to my doctor, she said she wasnt concerned about the clicking but mostly the aching and tiredness I told her about. She thought it was some type of virus and suggested we wait it out.

5 days passed and through those 5 days the pain moved from day to day. I'd wake up and it would be in a different area. Mostly it effected me hands/wrists /fingers/arms/legs/thigh. So I went back to a different doctor who brushed it off and told me to only see one doctor. He ordered blood tests but I was in and out within 60 seconds.

That night I had the worst cramping in my stomach which didn't go away. 3 days of the cramping I went to the walk in centre. The doctor there did a urine test and said there was blood in my urine and it needed to be investigated and he would write to my own doctor. He examined my stomach and made no comment about it.

I went for my blood test and the same day got to see my doctor again who did a urine test. She said there was no blood in it but she would treat it as a kidney infection.

The cramping died down on these antibiotics but never completely vanished. I had my blood results back which I was told were all clear. 2 weeks passed still aching pains moving around my body which now included sharp pains in Chest area.

I was then called by the doctor to say some blood results only just came back and that my ANA levels were a little raised which could explain the aches. I was told it was odd though because my inflametary levels were normal.

The doctor told me she was referring me to the rheumatology department.

Since then I have experience pressure in my ears and really dull aches at the back of my head and sides.

The poking pains are still present and move around my body. The clicking joints are still present. The stomach cramp is small but still feel it when sitting or laying down. I'm also feeling increasing tired.

It's been a really strange time for me as I've not been ill like this before where No one knows what it is. I appreciate many people have been in this position before but for me it's a first and I'm really worried.

Thank you so much if you managed to stick through to the end of this post. Advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-21-2012, 02:40 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Moldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB User
Re: Undiagnosed Advice please.

Hello and welcome!
I am not a doctor here, but hopefully will be able to help you a little.
Sharp pain in your stomach and than blood in urine, I am pretty sure you passed kidney stone/ sand. Yes, dont be surprised, it can affect even a child, not to mentions a young man or a woman. This is how exactly manifests itself. I passed them 4 in my life, first time I was only 25 and pregnant. Urine was pure blood but after i passed (it took me 36 hours) my urine was clean and clear of blood and had 0 evidence that I had this terrible attach 2 days prior.
Aches and pains you experience, can relate to so many different things. Mono, Lime, strep throat, simple virus - all of it changes your blood work showing inflammation, positive ANA and others. It can be very temp until you get better.
The main thing is too have professional testing;don't panic, just remember that it may be something very mild. I always tell people this story which shows how sometimes we get worry and picture something really scary while the problem is not as bad.
My girlfriend comes back from a short vacation.
Comes home and gets sick; her joints were swollen and painful, even her eyes were yellow, she was so tired and looking sick. We got scared, took her to the doctor, got every possible test done - they found nothing while some of her blood work showed some changes but nothing serious.
She goes to a homeopathic Dr and he Rx her natural pills to check if she got warms... Let me tell you - natural pills worked and it showed how many warms, tiny little monsters she had!! They can cause us to feel so sick and tired. Homeopathic Dr said that he treas thousands of people who lost any hope to feel better after they went to regular Doctors. So as simple as cleaning her system of warms brought her back to life strong and healthy. Now she knows if she gets too tired, joints pain, she takes her magic pills again...
People have no idea how many of us have these unpleasant guests in our bodies and they can cause pretty nasty symptoms. For some reason American doctors never offer this testing, while in Europe, Mediterranean doctors always offer this type testing, kids included.

Just my 2 cents. I hope this all helps and hope you will feel better soon.
Moldova

Old 05-21-2012, 02:40 PM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

Moldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB User
Re: Undiagnosed Advice please.

Hello and welcome!
I am not a doctor here, but hopefully will be able to help you a little.
Sharp pain in your stomach and than blood in urine, I am pretty sure you passed kidney stone/ sand. Yes, dont be surprised, it can affect even a child, not to mentions a young man or a woman. This is how exactly manifests itself. I passed them 4 in my life, first time I was only 25 and pregnant. Urine was pure blood but after i passed (it took me 36 hours) my urine was clean and clear of blood and had 0 evidence that I had this terrible attach 2 days prior.
Aches and pains you experience, can relate to so many different things. Mono, Lime, strep throat, simple virus - all of it changes your blood work showing inflammation, positive ANA and others. It can be very temp until you get better.
The main thing is too have professional testing;don't panic, just remember that it may be something very mild. I always tell people this story which shows how sometimes we get worry and picture something really scary while the problem is not as bad.
My girlfriend comes back from a short vacation.
Comes home and gets sick; her joints were swollen and painful, even her eyes were yellow, she was so tired and looking sick. We got scared, took her to the doctor, got every possible test done - they found nothing while some of her blood work showed some changes but nothing serious.
She goes to a homeopathic Dr and he Rx her natural pills to check if she got warms... Let me tell you - natural pills worked and it showed how many warms, tiny little monsters she had!! They can cause us to feel so sick and tired. Homeopathic Dr said that he treats thousands of people who lost any hope to feel better after they went to regular Doctors. So as simple as cleaning her system of warms brought her back to life strong and healthy. Now she knows if she gets too tired, joints pain, she takes her magic pills again...
People have no idea how many of us have these unpleasant guests in our bodies and they can cause pretty nasty symptoms. For some reason American doctors never offer this testing, while in Europe, Mediterranean doctors always offer this type testing, kids included.

Just my 2 cents. I hope this all helps and hope you will feel better soon.
Moldova

Closed Thread