Symptoms familar? Positve ANA stabing calf pain?
1. My calves feel like an ice pick is stabbing them when I take a step. Throb when I am not walking or standing.
2. Charlie horse type cramps my calves, feet, lower back, under my breast. Comes and goes, as many as 10 times a day.
3. Sharp pains shooting down my forearm and down legs.
4. Joint pain & weakness especially in the morning
5. Hand and foot tingling and numbness
6. Hands are stiff and ache and I have no hand strength.
7. Etremely fatigued
8. I have tender spots all through out my body. Like I am bruised.
My ANA test came back Positive 1:32 hemg. The other tests came back fine. Rh normal, no lupus, no RA, but I am in so much pain. PCP put me on Balcofen, diclofenac, flexiril. Plus I am taking a calc/mag/pot/Vit d supplements and drinking plenty of water...
I have days of pain, then just out of the blue, NO PAIN. It just stops. Then it starts again a few hours later or a few days later. It makes no sense.
My rheum appointment isn't until next month. But, I have had 20 or more different blood tests to pin point the problem but and it shows nothing.