It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Autoimmune Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2012, 08:56 PM   #1
(female)

Siminem HB User
Question My symptoms are........

I been feeling bad for about the last five years. I posted a tread earlier this week about my positive ana titer of 1:640 of strong nucleolar pattern and some of my diagnosis. Not only do i deal with the ddd, i also have symptoms of chronic fatigue, urinary frequency, pins and needles numbness in hands and feet, muscle and body aches, bruising, rash on chest, back, and arms, dizziness, short term memory loss, constant ringing in ears, loss of balance, and sometimes headaches.
Can anyone tell me if they are having the same symptoms and if they have been diagnosed.

Old 08-16-2012, 08:05 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

luca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB Userluca689 HB User
Re: My symptoms are........

Have you had your rash biopsied? Or looked at? Sometimes rashes can help point in a particular direction. Is it telangiastias or vitiligo, skin darkening or lacy like rash? Is it spotty and hard and itchy? There are over 100 different types of the arthritis types of diseases such as RA and lupus. Have the other antibody tests been run yet? The pins and needles could be from the DDD or something else. Likewise fatigue. That's what makes this whole diagnostic process frustrating.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
arthritis, fibermyalgia