It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Autoimmune Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2012, 07:37 AM   #1
(female)

Annalisa77 HB User
Red face What are these symptoms? Anyone else had/has them?!!!

Hello Everyone - (I posted this on the RA board as well, since I'm not sure what my symptoms might indicate)....

I have been worrying excessively about my 'symptoms' since yesterday, online, etc.

First off; RA (and other forms of A as well as gout) run in my family.
I have one female cousin who was in a wheelchair at 19! Thankfully now in
adulthood that is not the case for her.

I noticed a tiny, tiny little ball below my left clavicle, where it meets my sternum, my feet and hands are often swollen and painful, my neck and back bones as well as muscles have been horrible for many years, on '95 a Chriopractor looked at my xrays and said I had degenerative disc diesease.
My shoulders, knees, ankles, wrists, etc. pop all the time, especially my shoulders even with the slighest movement, especially my left - I can barely lift it up. I also have a UTI, dizzyness fairly often, numbness oftentimes for over a year on my right arm/wrist, and sometimes in my leg. I also bruise very easily, and have been getting on/off buzzing (VERY loud at time's) in my ears, eye spasms/sometimes very bad and my vision (which was perfect not very long ago) seems to be getting very bad here lately.

I am scared now with the discovery of this super-tiny 'ball' below/under my clavicle where it meets my sternum, been doing a ton (probably too much, lol) net research and of course have stumbled across various cancers, etc. but those all seem to be with lumps/balls, etc. ABOVE the clavicle.

Unfortunatly I don't have any med. insurance, but here in the county of the city we live in they have a general insurance offered, I will be getting the papers to apply today.
I know I qualify and will get it.
I had it before but I stupidly forgot to renew it.

So,what I am asking, is if anyone here has had similiar symptoms, etc.

I am really scared, I have young children, a Husband and am relatively young, (30's), if it's cancer I don't know what I'll do.

Thanks in advance,

Annalisa

Last edited by Annalisa77; 08-16-2012 at 07:38 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-16-2012, 07:59 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB User
Re: What are these symptoms? Anyone else had/has them?!!!

Most of your symptoms suggest a possible autoimmune disorder. If the ball under your clavicle is a lymph node, that can occur in lupus. I would put cancer low on the list in view of all your other symptoms and family history. I would see a rheumatologist as soon as you can for testing, so you will know for sure.

Old 08-16-2012, 08:48 AM   #3
(female)

Annalisa77 HB User
Re: What are these symptoms? Anyone else had/has them?!!!

Thank-You 'Ladybug'; here shortly I am going to re-apply for the county insurance and once that's approved (hopefully it won't take long/I'll tell them about my problems, hopefully therefore speeding-up the process) I'll make an appointment.

I just want some answers.

Blessings

Reply Reply