It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Autoimmune Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2012, 03:44 AM   #1
(female)

welshminx HB User
Peripheral Neuropathy, CIPN or something else?

Hi,
Gradually over the past year I have experienced severe shooting pains through my feet and calfs along with pins and needles, then loss of feeling, then loss of movement. I am unsteady on my feet and absolutely drained of energy-walking 100 yards is tiring.

I have had 5 days of Immunoglobulin in hospital, but after nearly three weeks I am still completely exhausted and getting more and more depressed with the thought that I may be on my way to disabled.

All of my blood tests and CSF (lumbar puncture) were absolutely fine, I am at my wits end-can anyone help before I totally give up hope?

Reply Reply