It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Autoimmune Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2012, 04:55 PM   #1
(female)

day1234 HB User
Unhappy Symptoms - Getting to be too much to deal with

I have been dealing with several symptoms and I am not sure if they are all related and if they point to an autoimmune disorder.
1) One side of my upper lip keeps swelling for seemingly no reason. I thought it was an allergic reaction to a hard plastic straw I was using because when I stopped using it and was on prednisone the swelling went down quickly. The swelling has been down for about a week and half but now it is starting to swell again just not really bad.
2) My hip joints have been in a lot of pain
3) My vision is blurrier. I have never been prescribed glasses but I have had a harder time seeing at a distance.
I had blood test down about a week and half ago which showed my Neutrophils were high, Lymphs were low and my calcium was high.
It might be important to know that I do have Hashimotos but results show that my TSH and T4 levels are normal.
This has been going on for awhile and I am getting really frustrated and depressed. Please help!

Old 09-13-2012, 05:25 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

noevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB Usernoevr HB User
Re: Symptoms - Getting to be too much to deal with

hi, I was wondering have you ever been tested for Celiac's Disease? I know somewhere on here I read someone said Hash. and Celiac's sometimes can go together. I was searching for Celiac's and found it because I recently was put on Gluten Free diet by a dr to help w/ my fibro/chronic fatigue/hypothyroidism. I've only been on it about a month and I think I'm seeing a little relief. Just a thought. Celiac's can cause lots of symptoms, rashes, lethargic...check it out on here. Cathy

The Following User Says Thank You to noevr For This Useful Post:
day1234 (09-13-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply