It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Autoimmune Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2012, 09:55 PM   #1
(female)

adunn03 HB User
i need help

I have not felt well for as long as I can remember. It's never been anything bad just an achy feeling all the time. I very often will run fever and feel like I'm coming down with the flu for a few days but the flu never comes. I'm losing all my hair. In the mornings my fingers are so stiff I can't even bend my fingers. I finally went to the doctor and he ran autoimmune blood work on me. I got the results today but he is on vacation and won't be home for a week. The nurse said everything looked okay to her so that's a good thing except I still have no idea what's wrong. I'm starting to feel like maybe it is in my head. My blood results showed that my ra level was a 6.6 & my crp level was a 9.26. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. I hate feeling this way. I have sores in my mouth a lot and almost always have scabs on my head under my thinning hair. I am so lost and feel so alone.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-24-2012, 11:00 PM   #2
(female)

mctdonna HB Usermctdonna HB User
Re: i need help

you are not alone, take deep breaths and try to relax, you may have lupus or one of the other autoimmune dx, get your doc to send you to a good doc rhumy,,,,it is not in your head i have suffered for years and thought i was crazy, your not and the pain is real take charge of your health be your own advocate, i cant dx, but i know how i felt 20 years ago and the docs made me crazy,,,,,get copy of your blood work from doc, it is yours you can then look them up it will tell you what they are looking into i have learned that not all docs want you to be aware, and dont tell you but most will not dx if it is autoimmune you need good rhummy, find one. good luck and secretarys cant tell you anything they cant,,only doctor I keep editing this quik note, sores in your mouth can be affilated to autoimmun i.e lupus

Last edited by mctdonna; 10-24-2012 at 11:02 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply