It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Autoimmune Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2012, 06:37 PM   #1
(female)

magsteps HB User
is there anything in the world that can help me

I have been on Prednisone since 2001. Have many side effects and need to get off. Tried Splenectomy, poor result, tried Retuxin, no result, amd now trying cellcept.....only one week. Anyone have any successful treatments, natural best, but would take medical if I can tolerate.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-10-2012, 01:33 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

VeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB User
Re: is there anything in the world that can help me

magsteps, hi and welcome! Could you clarify for which condition? I only ask so you can run your questions by the best audience. If it's a blood disorder (?), you could try that board. In the blue bar above the board title, select "Find a Board". When the display that's sorted by category appears, scroll down to the category titled "Heart, Blood and Vascular", then select that board.

And if anyone here has input to share, I'm sure they will, too! Wishing you better days ahead, and soon, sincerely, Vee

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-20-2012, 01:13 PM   #3
(female)

magsteps HB User

My issues are inter-related so dividing up into separate conditions will lead only to one issue being addressed but actually affecting the other health issue.

Old 12-20-2012, 01:28 PM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

VeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB UserVeeJ HB User

Hi. I only meant which autoimmune (or autoimmunes, plural) so that readers could share the things they've tried. We've probably taken different things, depending on the condition(s) we have; and some of us have multiples, too. Take care, Vee

Old 12-20-2012, 01:42 PM   #5
(female)

magsteps HB User

Mainly Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia, secondary Focal Glomerular Sclerosis (which seems to be controled at this time)

Reply Reply