It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Autoimmune Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2003, 05:36 AM   #1
Senior Veteran

cee27 HB User
Post reoccuring cysts

i'm in hell.....the past year i've been getting reoccuring boils..that comes up in one day bust the next and may come back the next week...amd every so often i get a cyst....(damn!)

so, anyway...i've been in a serious relationship for 2 years. it sometimes bothers him because they appear around my bikini line or in my pubic hair. while making love his very gentle and caring and don't let them get in the way. (i'm very self conscious about it and try to hide it from him)

i had a big one on leg last year and i had it removed my a surgeon this year.(i didn't know what is was exactly..it always came and went)..the others just come and go.

i want them to go away!...does anybody have any home remedies?

Old 10-04-2003, 06:09 PM   #2

justgina HB User
i have this too. its so gross. i noticed it always starts during the time i should be ovulating so i guess it is hormones. i saw a dermatologist about it but all he did was put me on antibiotics for 2 months. during those 2 months i didnt get any but as soon as i stop taking them it comes back.

it starts out with an itch then turns to a littl white bump just under the skin then just get worse and worse. ive tried everything i can think of. they had been limited to my upper legs but just today i noticed one on my arm. i guess its moving now. i know its some bacteria but who knows what kind.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-05-2003, 12:33 PM   #3
(female)

rxqueen HB User
I have a reoccuring cyst right on muy bikini line, right wear my underwear line is and it is hell.

I have had it drained and packed a couple times but it always comes back! Always! The only thing I can suggest is to take warm baths a lot and use warm packs on it. Thats what I was told to do by my doctors. I wish there was something else to do because it is such a nuisance!

Make sure that after it drains itself you keep it clean. Also, you can sueeze some of the remaining crap out, that might keep it from coming back so soon, since mine comes back about every 1 1/2 months and stays there without erupting for 2 weeks.

Old 11-06-2003, 01:34 AM   #4

Lexi1234 HB User
Dont know if this is what you have... but whenever I see the words 'boil' and 'bikini line' used together, it brings up my skin condition: Hidradenitis Suppurativa
[url]www.hs-usa.org[/url]
check it out...
Lexi

Closed Thread