It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2003, 12:09 PM   #1

Deidre513 HB User
Smile Attn Dayton :)

Thank you for your answer-I am on the south side of Fort Worth-Cityview area-I am in so much pain today-I am a Personal Trainer and i honestly don't know how I make it through the day-today I didn't Thankfully I am the manager and pretty much make my own schedule but it is not real good on payday-ya know?

Anyway whaen I see my PM doc on Tues I will ask about the doc you mentioned-what I was wondering is if that will be the next step-I've had 3 ESI's-2 facet blocks-PT-and PM doc mentioned that he is starting to think it might be form the disc itself. Over the last 2 days the pain has gone to both legs/ glutes (was previously just on right side) and my right foot is just tingly all the time-or burning (can't decide which is worse)

Anyway I have 2 large disc bulges L4-5@ L5-S1 also bone spurs, and I think some DDD. anyway I was just wondering what happens next-I am getting worse everyday-have not slept in 2 days in spite of taking Ambien. Deidre

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-21-2003, 11:43 AM   #2
Veteran

dayton HB User
Re: Attn Dayton :)

D, I have bulging discs in four places, also some edema which they can't figure out where it's coming from. The doc said the bulging is normal when you're 54 years old and overweight, HA.

My right leg has started to go numb and the left is just a little. I feel kind of wobbly. This all started after I had a lumbar block for rsd in October. I called the pain mgmt doc who originally did the block and they want to do another one in December and I'm scared to death to try again.

Gee, I feel for you. They gave me neurotin which makes me dopey plus the elavil. When I take them together I am just wiped out. I went to sleep at 7:45 last night and woke up at 3:30 (doggie had to go out). Then when I take another neurotin at 6 I really don't focus until about 10. This is difficult when you work full time.

let me know how you're doing.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-22-2003, 12:02 AM   #3

Deidre513 HB User
Re: Attn Dayton :)

[QUOTE=dayton]*, I have bulging discs in four places, also some edema which they can't figure out where it's coming from. The doc said the bulging is normal when you're 54 years old and overweight, HA.

My right leg has started to go numb and the left is just a little. I feel kind of wobbly. This all started after I had a lumbar block for rsd in October. I called the pain mgmt doc who originally did the block and they want to do another one in December and I'm scared to death to try again.

Gee, I feel for you. They gave me neurotin which makes me dopey plus the elavil. When I take them together I am just wiped out. I went to sleep at 7:45 last night and woke up at 3:30 (doggie had to go out). Then when I take another neurotin at 6 I really don't focus until about 10. This is difficult when you work full time.

let me know how you're doing.[/QUOTE]

Hi Again
Forgive my ignorance but what is rsd block? and if you're scared I definitely don't want one of those! LOL! What about the neurontin? I mean what do you think? I have been offered it before and refused due to the side effects i read about I.E. muscle weakness-I can't really do lunges with weakened muscles-LOL-like I can do them anyway anymore...at the time it was offered to me I could still exercise (about 6 mos ago) now i am desperate-does it help you sleep? I am taking Vicodin, Topamax (for migraines) and ambiem -sometimes Soma but none of them do much fpr me. Today was a real bad day. How bout you? how was your day? Deidre

Last edited by Deidre513; 11-22-2003 at 12:02 AM.

Closed Thread