It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2003, 06:11 AM   #1

mculex HB User
Back Pain

HELLO EVERYBODY

I HAVE JUST BEEN FITTED WITH A RS*41 STIMULATOR WITH VEST FOR THE PEOPLE WITH THORATIC BACK PROBLEMS AS WELL AS ANY OTHER BACK PROBLEMS.THIS VEST HAS REPLACEABLE ELECTRODES ON THE INSIDE AND THE STIMULATOR HOOKS UP ON THE BACK,I HAVE USED THIS NOW FOR 2 DAYS AND IT HAS HELPED ME ALOT FOR THE PAIN,THE NAME OF THE COMPANY THAT SELLS THIS IS RS MEDICAL THIS IS THE ONLY COMPANY THAT MAKES THIS SET UP, THE REPS NAME IS STEPHANIE N AND HER VOICE MAIL IS 888*452*6297.MY CARRIER PAYED FOR IT, IT IS NOT CHEAP BUT IF YOUR ATTOURNEY FILES FOR IT OR YOUR DR GIVES YOU A SCRIPT FOR IT I THINK THAT ALOT OF YOU WILL BENIFIT FROM IT.I AM NOT A REP JUST SOMEBODY THAT WAS HURT ON THE JOB AND IS DICKED AROUND BY THE FLORIDA LAWS AND THE CARRIERS.THIS UNIT IS REALLY EASY TO USE AND YOU HAVE TO USE IT AT HOME 2*3 TIMES A DAY,SINCE I HAVE BEEN USEING IT I HAVE WEENED MYSELF OF THE AMOUNT OF MUSCLE RELAXORS I WOULD TAKE IN A DAY.IF YOU NEED MORE INFO ON THIS PLEASE POST HERE .I AM HERE 4*5 TIMES A WEEK READING.

Last edited by Administrator; 12-03-2003 at 01:31 AM.

Closed Thread