It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2003, 02:19 PM   #1

Sunny D HB User
Talking Hi, I'm back, Sorry its been so long since I was last here.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][/B][/SIZE] Hi peeps, Sorry I have'ny been on in ages but it was kinda taking over my life at one time....lol. Anyway nice to see some of the same names still around. Some of whom helped me out at a really difficult time. Anyway I still have'nt had the operation and still not intending to and I have been doing fine,well you know plodding on....lol, thanx to the support and advice I recieved on here. Don't know if your remember me as you help so many peeps on here so, Remember I have a prolapsed disc lower back and spinal stenosis was offered a discectomy(<- spelling?) in march, which absolutely terrified the living daylights out of me. Decided to try getting on on my own with the help of my helpful husband, and have done so. I don't take the tablets all the time now I only take them when absolutely NEED to. I don't want to create another problem by taking meds (ulcers etc..., Then I'd need ANOTHER operation!!....Yikes!......lol) I can feel things slowly getting easier although at times I end up back at square one with the pain it is never as intense as it was when it 1st started. I have also noticed that my recovery time is not as long as it was, EG: if I try to do any chores it would take me 3 days to recover, now it only takes a day or so. I have just in the last few days got a new sympton but I had better make a new post for that as this ones getting so long . Hope every body else is feeling better since I was last here.......even though according to the top of this board I last visited 01/01/1970....lol I was'nt born untill 1973 ..HaHaHa. Thanx peeps Luv Tina xxxxxx

Last edited by Sunny D; 12-08-2003 at 08:28 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread