It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2003, 12:04 PM   #1

hotptato HB User
Back injury/ surgery questions

I Have Spondylosis With Mild Spondylolithesis. I Fractured My L4-5 Vert In Aug 2002 And Thats How I Found All This Out. I Have Never Had Any Problems With My Back Before. So I Was Woundering If Anyone Here Has Had Anterior/posterior Lumbar Fusion?i am set to have my surgery jan 8th. has anyone had what they call the infuse with the lt cage? i read about it here on one off the url's.
How Was It? Helped? Not Helped? also for you guys out their i know one of the things that can go wrong after the surgery is that our little swimmers may not swim anymore, if you catch my drift. any of you guys have that problem after surgery? and also has anyone elses sex drive somewhat disappear after their back injury? ever since i hurt my back i just feel like having sex anymore, partly becouse of the pain and the other half i just dont know.

Old 12-14-2003, 04:15 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

ltedeschi HB User
Re: Back injury/ surgery questions

I had three stress fractures and spondylithesis.(medicine affects spelling LOL)
I had a fusion with rods screws and a cage. My doctor performed both posterior. Now we know this probably wasn't best idea to do the cage from the back. It slipped. Go for 360 to be on the safe side.
As for my swimmers I rely on the husband LOL,

Good luck to ya
Lisa

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread