It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2003, 09:38 PM   #1

djpmrp HB User
Unhappy what should i do, help

i live in west virginia, and i think the workers comp system is trying to screw me over. i got hurt at work, and have been on comp for a little over a year.the doctors have told me several things wrong, but they act like there not major. i had been seeing a chiropractor for a while, he released me mmi, he said there wasnt no more (he) could do. i still have the same problems ive allways had except i think there getting worse, my back hurts if i do anything at all very much. it hurts to bend over and it hurts me to lift anything heavy. i couldnt get meds. i went to the er to see what they could do and he wrote me some meds, but compensation wouldnt pay for them. thats bull! i dont know what to do? i went to a neuro, but he wants me to have a second mri before he does anything! comp, stopped my ttd, and started taking it out of a percentage my chiropractor gave me, is this allowed? my chiropractor said they would try to do that, i dont have a lawyer, because i dont know how to go about getting one, and what to tell or ask him.why cant i find a doctor to see me?to keep my benefits going i have a family to support. i cant sleep! and i stay tired all the time, my hips hurt sometimes also, can someone tell me whats wrong? i have been depressed now for a long time trying to deal with comp. my back hurts, it hurts under my shoulder blades it burns. my legs stay very weak and ache. my back throbs and aches. comp is supposed to be for you not everyone but you. someone please help me.tell me what to do next. my first doctor said it was a strain,---- yeah right! what a quackhe gave me injections made me worse didnt help. sent me to a different doctor after releasing me back to work, i didnt go back to work but i went to the other doc. he gave injections same thing i hurt worse. i dont know if i have disk problems or what because everyone i talk to says you cant do anytrhing, i can, just not much, i could be on my death bed and still want to go do things. i just cant see myself getting back in a offroad coaltruck, and beating my back out for 13 hrs a day 6 days a week.comp i guess thinks i should!! it seems no one cares about me. theres a lot more but ill post it later. someone please tell me whats wrong with me, and what i can do about how comp is doing me. thanks djpmrp

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread