Originally Posted by flyonthewall
I'm still in shock. He is willing to/wants to operate. He wants to decompress and fuse L4-L5. I asked if we could wait until April---I live alone and would feel better about leaving the house empty then. All I have to do is call him when I'm ready. What do I need to ask him? I really want to get my hiatal hernia out of the way before then.
ewww. a hernia and herniated disc's? Sorry to hear that. Well.. I would definately get a second opinion if you haven't done so already. Did he put you through steroid shots or PT?