It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2003, 09:11 PM   #1

dsny HB User
Unhappy Why is my back making me sick?

I have been getting pain in the lower back area for awhile now and I know that I have two herniated disks(L4,L5) and a condition called spinal stinosis.I have been getting the sensation that there is water running up(not down)my back and the end result is always thick yellow mucos.Does this sound strange to anyone?I also get these pimples with large whiteheads all over my back when all this is taking place.The doctors keep sending me on a run around from dermatologist to Neurologist to Orthopedic,etc.Any input would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Ken

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-18-2003, 11:10 PM   #2
Inactive

jodawa50 HB User
Re: Why is my back making me sick?

[QUOTE=dsnyken]I have been getting pain in the lower back area for awhile now and I know that I have two herniated disks(L4,L5) and a condition called spinal stinosis.I have been getting the sensation that there is water running up(not down)my back and the end result is always thick yellow mucos.Does this sound strange to anyone?I also get these pimples with large whiteheads all over my back when all this is taking place.The doctors keep sending me on a run around from dermatologist to Neurologist to Orthopedic,etc.Any input would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Ken[/QUOTE]

Hey Ken,
I have stenosis and have zits growing in the most painful area of my shoulder and neck. Their not all pusy like yours but their still there as white-heads, after major attacks. ( I look at them as the pain comming to the surface) Have developed a couple of bizare rashes over the years as well. They had no explanation for them or the zits, save one Dermo who said I was sensitive. I almost popped him in the head. And the water going up the back is a really cool sensation (no pain involved), but I have no idea what it is or what causes it. Anyways, in my research I have found that stenosis can manifest all kinds of symptoms. Something to do with constant pressure on the spinal cord and the sending of srewed up signals. I understand they can show up just about anywhere no matter what level the problem is, and when bad, can effect the bowels and other organs. So keep your ear tuned to the old body and don't be afraid to put your foot down with the doctors. Sometimes it works.
Be well.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread