It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2003, 12:55 PM   #1
Inactive

out2lunch HB User
I know I haven't been around much....

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=4]but I wanted to come and wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I'm hoping we all manage to have a pain LESS New Year!! Take care!

Old 12-24-2003, 06:37 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

carol632 HB User
Re: I know I haven't been around much....

And a very Merry Christmas to you Out2Lunch. Hope you and all my new friends here have a joyous, pain free Holiday. I pray for better days for everyone in the coming year.
Carol
morphine pump

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-27-2003, 05:49 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

MarianJ HB User

[COLOR=DarkGreen][B][CENTER]Good Morning Out2lunch,[/CENTER][/B]
[INDENT]I hope that you had a very Merry Christmas. And I am wishing you a Happy New Year!!! Yes, it sure would be great if we started the new year with a little less pain.[/INDENT]
[B][CENTER]Jeanne[/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]

Old 12-29-2003, 04:23 PM   #4
Inactive

out2lunch HB User

Hello again!!! Thank you so much for replying!!!
Well I just had to over do it for Christmas LOL!! How many of you did too?? There was just no way I could avoid it when trying to put a Christmas together for my kids, and there was no way I was going to disappoint them!!
It's going to take a few days to get myself back to normal, but it was worth it!!! One thing I've always liked about Christmas, is the look in my kids eyes!!
Hubby had us meet my parents and brothers in a restaraunt for Christmas dinner which was nice, 'cause that meant I didn't have to cook for the first time in 20yrs, and I'd be with the rest of my family!!!
My kids didn't like the food all that much though LOL, and they kept telling me how it wasn't like mine at all LOL!! Which also made me feel good LOL!
I hope you all managed to have a great Christmas too, and that your pain levels aren't too high!! I'm praying for a much better new year for us all too! I think after this last one, we all deserve it, don't you?? LOL!! Take care!

Old 12-30-2003, 06:33 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

MarianJ HB User

[COLOR=DarkGreen][B][CENTER]Hello Out2lunch,[/CENTER][/B]
[INDENT]I think most of us over did just a little for the holiday's. But yes, all the work just for that look in our children's eyes is rewarding. I am happy that you didn't have to cook Christmas dinner but nothing compares to home cooking...lol I hope that you are finally able to get the rest that you need.[/INDENT]
[B][CENTER] [SIZE=4] Have a Happy New Year [/SIZE] [/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]

Old 12-30-2003, 07:01 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

Mary Anne9998 HB User

[QUOTE=Tomorrow][COLOR=DarkGreen][B][CENTER]Hello Out2lunch,[/CENTER][/B]
[INDENT]I think most of us over did just a little for the holiday's. But yes, all the work just for that look in our children's eyes is rewarding. I am happy that you didn't have to cook Christmas dinner but nothing compares to home cooking...lol I hope that you are finally able to get the rest that you need.[/INDENT]
[B][CENTER] [SIZE=4] Have a Happy New Year [/SIZE] [/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
Yes My gosh is it over yet???? Glad it went quick. I made so many lists of exactly what I needed for whom at which store and made many trips, and got it all done, and with very few vicodin!!! Yeah!!! I have even started lists for next year and am ready to get on with a new year. I say it every year since this back thing nabbed me, but surely it will be better next year.

Thanks to all my friends on here and I am sure all can agree, we are better for knowing each other and sharing a little of ourselves with those that can relate the best.
Here's to a Great New Year To All Of You
Mary Anne

Old 12-31-2003, 06:40 AM   #7
Inactive

out2lunch HB User

Morning Jeanne, HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too!!! What are your plans?? We're going to spend a nice quiet, romantic evening home alone!!!
Hubby's only working half a day today, so I'm planning on spening the whole afternoon and evening together with an early dinner!!
As to your question LOL!! Yes I'm getting my needed rest!! I've spent the last two days doing NOTHING LOL!! Tomorrow will be "put away Christmas decoration" day haha!! Which will take alot out of me, so I plan on doing nothing today too!!
I hope you have a great one, take care!!

Old 12-31-2003, 07:52 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

MarianJ HB User

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][B][CENTER]Good Morning Carol,[/CENTER][/B]
[INDENT]I pray that you also have a Healthy and Happy New Year. It sure would be wonderful if we all could start the new year with a little less pain. I don't ask for miracles just some sort of relief would be nice for all.[/INDENT]
[B][CENTER]Jeanne[/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]

Old 12-31-2003, 08:00 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

MarianJ HB User

[COLOR=DarkGreen][B][CENTER]Hello MaryAnne,[/CENTER][/B]
[INDENT]I think I took more meds during the holiday season. I had so much difficulty getting the shopping done but I did have the help of the internet...lol

And yes, I am so happy that I have made many friends such as yourself on this board. I agree that it does help when we can share a little of ourselves with other's that can relate. My only problem is that I never shut up and just tell it all....lol [/INDENT]
[B][CENTER] [SIZE=2]Have a Happy & Healthy New Year[/SIZE] [/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]

Last edited by MarianJ; 12-31-2003 at 08:01 AM.

Old 12-31-2003, 08:08 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

MarianJ HB User

[COLOR=DarkGreen][B][CENTER]Good Morning Out2lunch,[/CENTER][/B]
[INDENT]I am also spending the evening at home. I just don't know about the romantic part...lol I have ordered a hero and I'm going to attempt to make some salad's in a little while. I also have an appointment this afternoon with my podiatrist. My hubby is also only working a half a day. Gosh, we are alike as we also put our Christmas decoration's away tomorrow. You see that is where I got my screen name from. I am almost positive that when tomorrow comes I will say, "Oh we can just do it tomorrow" as those are my famous words......lol

I hope that you have a wonderful evening and I will chat with you next year.....[/INDENT]
[B][CENTER] Have a Happy & Healthy New Year [/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]

Closed Thread