It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2002, 09:05 PM   #1

badbacksteve HB User
Unhappy knee pain after spinal fusion

Wondering if someone has had the same problems I'm having, and may be able to shed some light on the subject. I had a spinal fusion in June 2002. L-4 thru S-1. Since the surgery my back feels pretty good, but my knees hurt badly, but only when I'm putting pressure on them, for example, when I'm squatting, climbing stairs, or getting up out of a chair. Standing and walking cause no problems at all. The doctor says this problem is not related to my surgery, but I have never had any problems with my knees until I had this surgery. Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-19-2002, 09:37 PM   #2
Ozzierob

I have had 5 back operations with the last one getting all the metal out after my fusion, I also have a general weakness in the knees, I hate stairs or places where there are extra strain put on my knees, do not have any idea how this happens but it has over the last few months, good luck

Regards,

Rob

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread