It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2003, 08:05 AM   #1

RandyP1964 HB User
Post warm numb feeling on right side of body

Hi
A few days ago my right leg got a kind of warm numb feeling thru the whole leg..then a couple days later the warm numb feeling moved up to about my mid upper body...there is not really any pain but if u touch real lightly sometimes u feel some pain...it has started to itch a little kind of like a healing sunburn..i went to the doctor the other day and he wasnt sure what it was...he prescribed naproxin thinking i might have some inflamation around a disc.
..Has anyone else had these kind of symptoms caused by back problems...help please..if it doesnt get better i will probably see a different doctor...thank you for any help

Old 01-08-2003, 01:13 PM   #2

peppergirl HB User
Hi there. I'm certainly not a doctor, but your symptoms sound like they are nerve related. Maybe a pinched nerve or something else going on that the signals are not connecting right? Definately go see a neurologist if it continues, gets worse, or doesn't go away! Good luck and keep us posted! PG

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-23-2004, 07:03 AM   #3

dogpuppy-love1 HB User
Re: warm numb feeling on right side of body

[QUOTE=RandyP1964]Hi
A few days ago my right leg got a kind of warm numb feeling thru the whole leg..then a couple days later the warm numb feeling moved up to about my mid upper body...there is not really any pain but if u touch real lightly sometimes u feel some pain...it has started to itch a little kind of like a healing sunburn..i went to the doctor the other day and he wasnt sure what it was...he prescribed naproxin thinking i might have some inflamation around a disc.
..Has anyone else had these kind of symptoms caused by back problems...help please..if it doesnt get better i will probably see a different doctor...thank you for any help[/QUOTE]
hi, ihave had back problems for a long time now and when they first started hot and itchy skin, sensitive to touch, was one off my syptoms, i advise you go back to your doctor if these feelings don't go away, i may be wrong, your problem might not be the same as mine but please return to your doctor if this continues. I have chronic lower back problems, discs, nerves and muscles which affect my legs also, now i am starting to have problems with the upper part of my back and waiting on yet more x-ray results, i am no longer aload to work because of my condition. I hope every thing works out ok for you, take care, don't put the docs of for too longer if your syptoms don't inprove. Karen

Old 10-23-2004, 01:15 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

TexasWildRose04 HB User
Re: warm numb feeling on right side of body

[QUOTE=RandyP1964]Hi
..Has anyone else had these kind of symptoms caused by back problems...help please..if it doesnt get better i will probably see a different doctor...thank you for any help[/QUOTE]

Randy

I have experienced the same exact symptoms you are speaking of... I have had problems at L5-S1 for 9 months now... had Laminectomy/discectomy in June....pain returned.... and part of my symptoms are a burning, warm on fire type of feeling in my legs... and now I am starting to have upper back problems and experiencing it in my arms as well.... Please if your symptoms persist go see a Neurologist or someone who can help you deal with it... this could be a sign of some nerve involvment and is nothing to play around with..... Keep us updated... Take Care......

April

Last edited by TexasWildRose04; 10-23-2004 at 01:17 PM.

Closed Thread