It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2003, 02:09 PM   #1
(female)

lilcee HB User
Question Tight squeezing feeling in back

I keep having a tight squeezing feeling in my back. A few nights ago I had such a bad pain on my left side under my rib cage, I couldn't straigten up or take a deep breath. It felt like a spasm. I went to the er and they ran tests and did xrays and said they thought I had a kidney infection. I went home and then started vomiting so went back and was admitted. They didn't find anything and sent me home after a day and was told to follow up with my Dr. and take antibiotics. I get these tight squeezing feelings alot and have had stress tests and xrays but can't find the cause. I also get a tightness in my neck and shoulders. Does it sound like arthritis? And if so, what can I do about it? I would like to exercise but I get out of breath a lot. Does anyone use magnets for their back pain?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread