It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2004, 02:28 PM   #1
(male)

defective HB User
Thanks out2lunch & Mistina

I was feeling really bad and extremely depressed this morning... I was even considering not coming back to the boards. But I decided to get back on once more and Im glad I did. Y'alls response to my post (Dr. visit not good) helped me a lot. Thank both of you for your kind words and understanding...Mistina: you said you're going to have a fusion with cages right? I was wondering is it going to be just a stand alone cage or are you getting rods and screws also...My Dr. said he was going to put in one cage, (I believe they usually use 2,) the reason he said he was going to do one is apparently I have an artery that is running somewhere in the back of my spine ( I think that is what he said I am not sure) anyway I would think I would need more than a single cage and a fusion to hold everything together but thats what he said. I did get another opinion, but that Dr. said that the disc looked to be more bulging than degenerated.So I really am confused, I of course dont know how to read an MRI but the other discs have a kind of grayish white color to them but the L5/S1, the Dr. pointed out, looks black so it looks degenerated to me. Sorry this is so long I tend to elaborate to much, anyway did you say you were getting married too? It will be a miracle if we dont have to cancel ours, Im hanging on by a thread,anyway I will shut up,let me know how your surgery goes hopefully it will help your problems. Its bad that good people have to suffer. Anyway thanks again for the encouragement... Thanks Rodney

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread