[COLOR=Blue]1) Is this the right approach to correcting the problem?
2) Will this limit my mobility and ability to participate in sports?
3) Are there alternatives I should review?
4) Are there any chiropractic solutions?
5) What is the success rate of this surgery?[/COLOR]
1) only you can determine that answer
2) yes, you will be fused
3) yes, numerous, exhaust all of them before surgery
4) I would to with an osteopath who does manipulations w/a medical license
5) that is gonna take some research as the results are skewed and determined by the person, doctor, and the people who you ask
Regarding the cyst: are you sure? If you research these, these are *really rare*
There are multiple alternatives to surgery. It should be your LAST choice.