It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2004, 10:08 PM   #1
(female)

Janice1033 HB User
Leaving Saturday for injections!!!

Hi there everyone:

Have been so busy trying to get a Bennifitt dinner and Poker Run arranged for some friends who were badly hurt in a motorcycle accident I have not been on for a few days. Man this is a busy place. Well I kinda had a couple of good days not as much pain so I thought today I would go for a walk over to the school grounds that I work on (hills and gravel) I was thinking if I have very little pain I should be able to do this with no trouble I was even thinking I would not have to have anything done ( injections) Well am I paying tonight I am aching like your worse tooth ache!!!!

I was really hoping that by some miracle I was going to be cured (ya I know pretty nieve(sp) I don't know about the rest of you but I tend to grab at any small hope. I really just want to be able to do the normal things that every body else can do. I want to go back to work(I love my job) Boy do I sound like a real whinner Sorry about this. I guess it's pree injection nerves. I have decided to do this but I guess I am just feeling a little scared right now. Well I didnt have any questions for any-one I just needed to vent and cry a little. Thanks for being here for me.

Take care and God Bless:

Janice

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread