It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2004, 02:33 PM   #1

greyblur HB User
Question anyone else ever felt this??

it's kind of weird and not really painful but sometimes i get this feeling of vibrations in my lower right side of my back and my hip and glutes. it doesn't hurt like the spasms do. it's just weird and i always check to see if i have my cell phone hooked on my pants (because it vibrates) but i don't so what is this? is it some sort of spasm? has anyone else ever felt this?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-24-2004, 08:34 PM   #2
Veteran

standingman HB User
Re: anyone else ever felt this??

Grey--There was a guy who used to come to this board some months ago who described something like what you do. His moniker, in fact, was "Vibrationman." If you use the search engine here, you should be able to find his posts. Good luck,

Standingman

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-24-2004, 09:50 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

TexasWildRose04 HB User

[QUOTE=greyblur]it's kind of weird and not really painful but sometimes i get this feeling of vibrations in my lower right side of my back and my hip and glutes. it doesn't hurt like the spasms do. it's just weird and i always check to see if i have my cell phone hooked on my pants (because it vibrates) but i don't so what is this? is it some sort of spasm? has anyone else ever felt this?[/QUOTE]

Hi Grey...

I know exactly what you are talking about... I experience the same kind of sensation.... mine happens anywhere from my hips...into my buttocks... and into my legs...into my feet... it feels like they are crawling... or buzzing...I will be sitting and think something is crawling on me and look down and nothing is there.....I experience this along with burning (on fire) type pain in my legs...and feet... and severe aching in my hips and buttocks....I have been told by others it is a type of spasm due to nerve involvement... but funny thing is... My Neurologist tells me my MRI is normal, and has no idea why I am having pain...so I am going for a second opinion.... but just wanted to let you know, I can totally relate to the spasms you are having..Hope you get things straightened out for ya, and are pain free soon...Take care.

April

Old 08-25-2004, 06:09 AM   #4

greyblur HB User

Thank you Standing Man and April, I was starting to think I was losing my mind. I wish we knew what ended up happening with Vibration Man. It's just such the weird feeling to have that vibrating, buzzing sensation. It does not hurt like the spasming and throbbing. Anyway, thanks so much for the replies. Take good care of yourselves, I wish you the very best.

Kyla

Old 08-25-2004, 07:40 AM   #5
Inactive

out2lunch HB User

Hi Kyle, I can't say that I've ever felt what you speak of, but my limbs will jerk out on me for no apparent reason LOL!! I just wanted to say hi, and welcome you here!! I hope you get answers to what's going on with you, and that someone can help remedy the situation!! ((HUGS)) take care!

Old 08-26-2004, 03:50 AM   #6

greyblur HB User
Talking Re: anyone else ever felt this??

[QUOTE=out2lunch]Hi Kyle, I can't say that I've ever felt what you speak of, but my limbs will jerk out on me for no apparent reason LOL!! I just wanted to say hi, and welcome you here!! I hope you get answers to what's going on with you, and that someone can help remedy the situation!! ((HUGS)) take care![/QUOTE]

Thank you for the warm welcome! Everyone has been quite helpful and very nice here. So glad I found a place where people can understand some of what I am going through. Take care!

Old 08-26-2004, 09:03 AM   #7
(male)

wmcgowin HB User

I get the vibrations you describe. It's funny, because I think my cell phone is ringing too!

Old 08-27-2004, 02:11 AM   #8

greyblur HB User

[QUOTE=wmcgowin]I get the vibrations you describe. It's funny, because I think my cell phone is ringing too![/QUOTE]

So glad I am not alone with this thought! lol Have you ever asked a doctor about it? Hope you are well. Kyla

Closed Thread