For those who have had a myelogram, did anyone have an allergic reaction to the dye? I am wandering how common a reaction is. Both of my parents had a severe allergic reaction to it but it was 20 years ago. The dr. said I should take Prednisone the night before and the day of just to make sure I am not allergic. I haven't had enough shellfish to know, although with what I did have, I was fine. I'm still concerned about that part of the myelogram more than anything else, but maybe my fears are not as valid as they should be.
I would like to know good or bad experiences. Thanks!